Contest Dates: Enter between February 1, 2019 - June 20, 2019 for your chance to win.
To enter, upload a picture of your LTO, along with proof of product purchase of at least 10 cases of the Lamb Weston MVP product or alternate featured in your LTO. Six winners (two from each of Lamb Weston’s three geographic zones) will be selected each month based upon the creativity of the offering, the culinary appeal, and the visual appeal.
Click Here for full contest terms and conditions.
For the 15 features products (and many alternate options)
Click Here full list of qualifying products.
(Allowed Extensions: jpg, png, pdf, gif, bmp, tif)
(Allowed Extensions: jpg, png, pdf, gif, bmp, tif)
Lamb Weston MVP Power Play Limited Time Offer (“LTO”) Contest
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. OPEN TO FOODSERVICE OPERATION OWNERS, MANAGERS OR EQUIVALENT REPRESENTATIVE WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: The Lamb Weston MVP Power Play Limited Time Offer (“LTO”) Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to foodservice operation owners, managers or equivalent representative who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, at least 18 years of age or older, and located in the United States or the District of Columbia, all at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Contest, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where the reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., 599 South Rivershore Lane, Eagle, ID 83616
3. Contest Entry Period: The Contest begins on February 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. PST and ends on June 30, 2019 at 5:00:00 p.m. PST (the “Contest Entry Period”). The Contest Entry Period will be divided into five (5) monthly periods with each monthly period beginning on the first day of a calendar month and ending on the last day of a calendar month. All entries must be received before the Contest Entry Period end time/date to be considered.
4. How to Enter: To enter, you
must offer customers a Limited Time Offer (“LTO”) menu appetizer or entrée
during the Contest Entry Period, featuring at least one of the following
products to be accepted as a viable entry. The LTO must be available to
customers for at least 4 days within a 30-day period, but those days do not
have to be sequential:
Eligible LTO items (62):
02124 Lamb's Supreme® Cottage Fries
02143 Lamb's Supreme® Oval Hash Brown Patties
24328 CrispyCoat Fries Twister® Fries
30H LW Private Reserve®Chips Skin-On*
32C LW Private Reserve® ¼" Shoestrings Skin-On
32L LW Private Reserve® 3/8" Regular Cut Skin-On*
32N LW Private Reserve®Breakfast Cubes Skin-On*
45R Tavern Traditions® Platter Fries® Skin-On
A0035 Lamb's Supreme® Seashore-Style® Tater Puffs®
A26 Lamb's Supreme® Tater Roundabouts®
A28 Lamb's Seasoned® CrispyCubes® Original Recipe
B03 Lamb's Supreme® Triangle Hash Brown Patties
B27 Lamb's Supreme®Hash Brown Patties*
B36 Lamb's Supreme® 3/8" Regular Cut
B91 Lamb's Seasoned® 3/8" Regular Cut Original Recipe
C0034 Colossal Crisp® ¼" Shoestrings
C0057 Colossal Crisp® 3/8" Regular Cut*
C0077 Lamb Weston® Twister® Fries
C0095 CrispyCoat Fries 3/16" Juliennes Skin-On
C26 CrispyCoat Fries 5/16" Thin Regular Cut
C27 Lamb's Seasoned® Wedge Cut Original Recipe*
C93 Lamb's Supreme® ½" Crinkle Cut
D0073 Lamb's Seasoned®Twister® Fries Original Recipe*
D17 Lamb's Seasoned® Crinkle Deli Wedge® Chicken Batter Recipe
D23 Lamb's Seasoned® CrissCut® Original Recipe*
E02 Lamb's Supreme® Steak Cut
E11 Lamb's Supreme®½" Concertinas®*
G5300 Lamb's Supreme® Hash Brown Patties (tray pack)
H30 Lamb's Supreme®Tater Puffs®*
H3030 LW Private Reserve® Yukon Chips® Skin-On
H3031 LW Private Reserve® Lattice Chips Skin-On
L0082 Sweet Things® Wavelength Fries®
L0090 Sweet Things® CrissCut®
L0091 Sweet Things®5/16" Thin Regular Cut*
L0094 Sweet Things® Mini Tater Puffs®
L3057 LW Private Reserve® Pinwheel Wedges®
L8100 Sweet Things® Platter Fries®
LW200 CrispyCoat Fries 3/8" Regular Cut Crispy on Delivery
LW508 Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Potato Medley
LW584 Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Red Skin Wedge Cut
LW586 Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Tri-Cut Dice
M0011 Lamb's Supreme® Gold Mashed Lightly Seasoned
M0155 Lamb's Supreme® Butter Mashed Skin-On
M22 Lamb's Supreme®Red Skin Mashed*
M62 Lamb's Supreme® Red Skin Mashed Roasted Garlic
P26 Lamb's Seasoned® CrissCut® Corn Battered
P55 Lamb Weston® CrissCut®
S0010 Stealth Fries® Twister® Fries
S0025 Lamb's Supreme® Shredded Gold IQF Hash Browns
S01 Stealth Fries® ¼" Shoestrings Skin-On
S12 Stealth Fries® 5/16" Thin Regular Cut Skin-On
S15 Stealth Fries® CrissCut®
S19 Stealth Fries® 3/8" Regular Cut Skin-On*
S34 Stealth Fries® ¼" Shoestrings
S57 Stealth Fries® 3/8" Regular Cut
S69 Lamb's Supreme®IQF Hash Browns*
S79 LW Private Reserve® IQF Hash Browns
S93 LW Private Reserve® Thin IQF Hash Browns
SS101 Lamb's Seasoned®Seashore-Style® Skin-On*
X14 Lamb Weston® Quick Cook ½" Concertinas®
Y1004 Lamb's Seasoned® Gold 3/8" Concertinas®
Y1012 Lamb's Seasoned® Gold 3/8" Regular Cut
Then, during the Contest Entry
Period, visit www.reply4info.com/lambweston/mvppromocontest and follow the
instructions to submit the registration form, along with requested images and a
brief description of at least 10 words and no more than 150 words describing
the LTO. The images should be photographs of the LTO(s), as served. After
successful submission, entry will be eligible to win a monthly prize in the
entrant’s Sales Zone. The entrant’s “Sales Zone” shall be determined based on
Lamb Weston defined zone geography: either West Zone & Canada, Central
Zone, or East Zone, and is based on zip code.
Monthly prize winners will also be entered to win one of 3 grand prizes.
Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their registration form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Contest entries must comply with the Content requirements set forth herein to be valid. As used herein, “Content” refers to all content you submit in your Entry in connection with the Contest (including, but not limited to, any pictures, images, videos, descriptions, writings, explanations, hashtags, tag names, etc.). Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Content that does not adhere to the submission requirements, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and/or disqualify the entrant. All Content must be in the following file formats: .pdf, or jpeg. Entries must be in English, at least 10 words and not more than 150 words in length. By submitting Content for the Contest, you hereby warrant and represent that your Content conforms to the Content Requirements set forth herein.
Limit: One (1) entry per entrant per monthly period.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Content Requirements: Entrants represent and warrant that their Content is the original work of such entrant, it has not been copied from others, it has not previously won awards, it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and publication of the Content via various media including Web posting will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties (defined below) from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose Content includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Content, in a form satisfactory to administrator, upon request, prior to award of any prize.
By submitting Content, you agree that your Content is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Content on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Content, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY AND CONTENT MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AS AUTHORIZED BY SPONSOR, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Submission of Content grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to
publish, use, publicly perform the Content in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
All Content submitted by you must conform to the additional submission requirements set forth herein:
· Content must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the Website (if any);
· Content uploaded through the Website must be in digital format (other than Essays) and must comply with the posting requirements set forth above and as posted on the Website;
· Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
· Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
· Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
· Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
· Content cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
· Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the entrant (except copyrighted materials owned by Sponsor) is grounds for disqualification from the Contest. Do not copy your favorite movie, book or photo or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your Content and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor;
· No background artwork should appear in Content unless it is an original work of the entrant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in Content must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
· Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
· Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
· Content cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
CONTENT POSTED TO THE WEBSITE IS NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Contest submission requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Contest Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Content which fails to comply with the Contest entry requirements prior to any judging or voting period.
6. Judging/Winner Notification: All Entries will be received and judged exclusively by the Sponsor. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all aspects of this Contest. Eligible entries will be judged based on the following equally weight judging criteria:
1) Creativity of entry and LTO
2) Culinary appeal of entry and LTO
3) Perceived impact/Visual appeal of entry and LTO
There will be two (2) winners selected per monthly period per Sales Zone, based on the entries with the highest total score amongst all eligible entries received for each monthly period within the respective Sales Zone, using the provided judging criteria. The three (3) entries with the highest total score throughout the Contest Entry period will be deemed potential Grand Prize winners. Entrants may not receive more than one (1) monthly prize, but are eligible to receive both one (1) monthly prize and one (1) Grand Prize, if selected. A total of thirty three (33) winners will be selected for the entire Contest Period. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer winners if not enough eligible Entries are received for any monthly period. On or around the middle of the following month, and July 13, 2019 for the Grand Prize winners, potential winner(s) will be notified via phone or email. Potential winners are subject to verification. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within ten (10) business days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
7. Prizes (33) (Thirty (30) monthly winners and three (3) Grand Prize winners): Each monthly winner will receive a $2,000 check or pre-paid gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each monthly prize: $2,000. Gift cards may be subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer. Grand Prize winners will each receive a $5,000 check or pre-paid gift card. ARV of each Grand Prize: $5,000. Total ARV of all prizes awarded: $75,000. ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of prize after confirmation.
8. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
9. Ownership & License: Providing Content grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Content in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. By accepting a prize, winner agrees that his or her Content will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Content, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to their Content. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Content, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Content and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Idaho law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 7(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Contest and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 12 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Idaho, in the City of Boise.
15. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Puff Power Play LTO Contest Winner Request, C/O P. Davis, Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., 599 South Rivershore Lane, Eagle, ID 83616. Requests must be received by July 18, 2018.